- Properties: Massager
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Camaz
- Model Number: CHC-T00023-1
- Type: body, back, foot, head massager
- Application: Body
- Size: differnet sizes for choosing
- material: basalt stone
- package: 16pcs/36pcs/45pcs/60pcs per set
- packing box: wooden box
- OEM: available
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||16pcs/36pcs/45pcs/60pcs per set|
|Delivery Detail:||3-7days according to your order and our stock|
60pcs basalt hot spa stone for tradiational massage on sale
What is Hot Stone Massage?
Hot Stone therapy becoming widely known for its therapeutic and deep relaxing benefits. The stones are immersed in water and heated in an electric heatng device until they are within a certain temperature range. The stones may be placed at specific points on the back, in the palms of the hand, or between the toes. The heat warms and relaxes the muscels, which allows the therapist to apply deeper presure if desired. The resulting deep massage and sensation of warnth and comforts it not to be missed.
Benefit of the hot stone
The heating of the stones penetrates deep into the muscles and helps to release tension. By alternating hot and cold stones. The blood circulation is boosted and the self-healing process supported. Chronic and acute everyday problems can thus be relieved in a gentle way. It is also worth recommending using them in combination with high-quality essential oil or a classic massage.
The following symptoms may be relieved:
1. Muscle pain, headache, strains, tension.
2. Back pain
3. Stress, agitation, nervousness, insomnia
4. Rheumatic and arthritic complaints
How to USE the hot stone?
1. Before using, the massage therapist sanitizes the stones and heats them in bath of 120 to 150 degree water.
2. You usually start face down, with the therapist working on your back. First, the therapist warms up the body with traditional massage, then massages you while holding a heated stone.
3. As the stone cools, the therapist replaces it with another. The therapist uses many stones of various shapes and sizes--big ones on the big muscles, smaller ones on smaller muscles.
4. The therapist might also have heated stones in specific points along your spine, in the palms of your hand, on your belly, or even between your toes to improve the flow of energy in your body.
5. Many therapists believe that the stones themselves have an energyetic charge and that needs to be maintained by placing them in a spiral pattern, placing them in a full moon periodically.
We are the professional manufactory. All the stones all 100% natural. We have many different kinds of massage stones.
Different materials: basalt stone, lava stone, marble stone.
Various shapes and sizes: suitable for different parts of your body.
Usually, the stones will be packed in woonden box, bamboo box, flocking cloth bag. Of couse, you can suggest us your excepted package methods.
Thank you for your your attention!